YOU

You are the air that I breathe
The emotions that I feel underneath
The song that my heart sings
The sound that in ear rings
The melody my body humms
You are the blood my heart pumps
The pearls that my eyes leak
The sound that makes my legs go weak
The feel that my skin craves
The touch that my mouth aches
You are the kiss that my lips desire
The music that my ears hear
The memory my soul cherishes
The taste that my tongue Ravishes
The high that makes me fly
The low that reminds how far is the sky
The water that quench my thirst
Yours is the face that I seek the first
The blood that my body pound
The gravity that lulls me to the ground
The ballet that sets me free
The poison that flows in me
The fire that exist deep in my bones
You are mine unescaped groans
The angst that runs in my blood
The rhythms that I heart thud
The ache that my body feels
The shock from which my being reels
The hand I want draped around my wrist
You are real reason that I so exist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Article By Avileena Dutta | Guest Post

Review | I Am Home To Butterflies by J. Alchem_Poetry Review by Mohini Jugran

Unleashed: Fae Shifters by Madilynn Dale | Review by Mohini Jugran