Review | Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover

Title: Maybe Someday
Original Rating: Five Stars
Genre: Contemporary Romance/Young Adult
Author: Colleen Hoover




🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five-Shinning-Ridge-Lawson-Sydney-Blake-Stars..

I want more of that... Pretty please 😭
Maybe Someday was the first ever book I ever read of Colleen Hoover and damn, does she has me hooked.. I'm like a addict chasing my next high and my drug is the books she writes which are mind-blowing in their simplicity yet they tend to touch a part of your heart..


"A life of mediocrity is a waste of life."


The book starts with Sydney who has just broken up with her cheating boyfriend after catching him red-handed with her best friend.. Dayuummm, right?!
Now she's not just heartbroken but on top of that, homeless.. Enters the very handsome Ridge Lawson with his crooked yet sexy nose. Ridge offers her a place to live in exchange of her writing lyrics for him(yes, he's a musician) as he is going through a block.. And we readers start to think that's the perfect love-story in making.
But he already has a girlfriend.. Yep, and she's so damn sweet. So the question is will they or won't they get their HEA?


"For her I bend, For you I break."


The course of love never did run smooth.. It's a journey you'll take with Sydney Blake and Ridge Lawson and let me assure you, you'll come back falling for them too..


Maybe Someday is one of my all time favourite novel by Colleen Hoover and one is I'd recommend to every romance reader..


P. S. Colleen Hoover has posted a free to read Book Two of Ridge and Sydney on Wattpad titled Maybe Now.. Don't miss it..

Happy Reading! Much love 💟

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Article By Avileena Dutta | Guest Post

Review | I Am Home To Butterflies by J. Alchem_Poetry Review by Mohini Jugran

Unleashed: Fae Shifters by Madilynn Dale | Review by Mohini Jugran