Indomitable by Yezdi | Review by Mohini Jugran


𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: Indomitable

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫: Yezdi 

𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: ⭐⭐⭐.5 Stars


𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰: Indomitable is a contemporary story that is about the dreams, aspirations, famil & heartbreak. It revolves around the protagonist Jamshed who is in his death-bed when he is reminiscing about his life and the choices he made. It was very engaging story to read which connected to me to a great extent. We all have our dreams and doubts. But no matter the obstacles, we keep on going on. 


It was inspiring to read and even though at times I felt that the author is getting to much into explaining a situation that the entire connectivity was breaking, it was an overall good read for me. I also had trouble with the consistency of the storyline but after a number of pages it became clear what was actually going on.


The book piqued my interest so it was read in quite a short span of time. What I liked the most was the way in which each emotion was described. I felt his pain and his happiness with him. That was the best thing about this book. 


Indomitable is a moving story of dreams & love interspersed with despair and death. It brings home the inescapable fact that the transience of Happiness & Life and the inevitable spectre of old age and death are interwoven and inseparable.


Overall, I liked it and recommend it to the ones looking for some good summer read. 


Happy Reading 🌸

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Article By Avileena Dutta | Guest Post

Review | I Am Home To Butterflies by J. Alchem_Poetry Review by Mohini Jugran

Unleashed: Fae Shifters by Madilynn Dale | Review by Mohini Jugran